We collect several types of information from and about Users including, but not limited to, information: (i) by which you may be personally identified, directly or indirectly, such as name and e-mail address, (ii) that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or (iii) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, the version of the Application you use to access our Site, your location and usage details.
We collect your information in a variety of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide it to us
- automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies and
- from third parties.
We may collect Personal Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on this Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include, but not limited to, the browser name, the type of computer, telephone and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site and Services, such as the operating system, internet connection, IP address, browser type, details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data and other resources that you access and use on the Site, and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users’ Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To present and improve our Site We may use feedback a User provides to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To process Site registration We may use Personal Information of Users for registration with the Site including verifying that an e-mail address is active and valid.
- To provide information or services We may use Personal Information to offer
a User informationor services that they have requested or agreed to receive.
- To provide you with notices about your account
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us
- To use for internal business purposes We may use Personal Information for the internal use of the business.
- To use for purposes
disclosed Wemay use Personal Information for the purposes disclosed on the Site or with User consent or for any other purpose unrelated to the Site with your consent.
Additionally, we may send notifications (e.g. in the form of e-mails), and otherwise communicate with a User about services, products, promotions, contests, companies, and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might be of interest. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Canceling your account
You always have the option to cancel your account with us at any time. You may request to have your registration account information removed by submitting a request to email@example.com. We will act on your request as promptly as possible and without undue delay.
How we protect your information
We take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include firewalls and encryption, internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We restrict access to any information given to us by contractors and agents who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve this Site. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to legal
We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from individuals who are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site,
Sharing your personal information
- in aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted subsidiaries and affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above;
- when a User gives consent to do so including, and not limited to, if we notify a User through the Site that the information provided will be shared in a manner and a User provides such information;
- when we are lawfully authorized or required to do so, or we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others.
We may also share the information we have collected when a User agrees to receive information from third parties (e.g., by choosing to “opt-in” to such communications). If a User is presented with an opportunity to receive information and/or marketing offers from one or more third
Managing your personal information with us
You control the personal data you share with us and you can access or rectify this data at any time. We also provide you
We will only collect and process data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you), and “legitimate interests”. Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
Your acceptance of these terms
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding our information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.